for those whove read TUESDAYS WITH MORRIE, you'd understand what im saying.
I HAVE TO EMBRACE THAT EMOTION, THAT FUCKING EMOTION, EVEN THOUGH IT SUCKS (LIKE) SHIT.BUT I WILL EMBRACE IT. :) WITH WELCOMING ARMS. AND THEN LET IT GO.
THEN PRETEND I HAVE-D. WHEN I HAVENT. :)
alright morrie?
Tuesday, April 05, 2005
Previous Posts
- had actually wanted to use lyrics for my entry tod...
- my blogs so frigging dead.no ones tagging and stuf...
- hello hello there. :)ah.the tournaments over. i du...
- ant and me have already arranged to have a dedicat...
- ahhhhh, i dunno what to say. and i dont really kno...
- ever wonder why some days just seem to be the best...
- i.think.im.gonna.be.stuck.at.home.again.today.BLAH...
- hellohello. its g'friday today and i slacked the w...
- LONG POST, (WITH TONNES OF PICTURES) READ AT YOUR ...
- haha.you guys can just ignore the previous post. :...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home